General Conditions of Use for web portals
www.successjob.ch and www.successjob-biotech.ch
Welcome to Success Job!
www.successjob.ch and www.successjob-biotech.ch (the Sites ) are redirection portals managed by Cabinet SR Conseils SA , Grand-Rue 5, 1820 Montreux , Switzerland , IDE CHE- 112570339 (hereinafter “Cabinet SR Conseils”) , which allow individuals ( hereinafter “the Applicant”) to consult vacancies and offer their services to private individuals or companies who have published a job offer (hereinafter "the Recruiter") on the Sites.
- Acceptance of General Conditions of Use
- By accessing and using our internet sites, the Applicant agrees to be bound by the General Conditions of Use and the obligations they contain which the Applicant acknowledges to have read and understood.
- Cabinet SR Conseils reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or change these General Conditions of Use at any time, by providing notification of any changes on www.successjob.ch and www.successjob-biotech.ch. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to consult the General Conditions of Use regularly at the following addresses www.successjob.ch www.successjob-biotech.ch and to stay informed of any changes.
- By using the Sites, the Applicant acknowledges that publishing the revised General Conditions of Use on the Sites is sufficient to make effective any amendments or revisions. Continued use of the Sites after changes are introduced is taken to mean the Applicant accepts these modifications.
- Username, password and security
- The alert allows the Applicant to select criteria for a job search and to be informed when a job posting published by a Recruiter meets these criteria, thereby bringing the Applicant into contact with the Recruiter. To activate an alert, the Applicant must enter a valid email address (hereinafter "Username") and a password of a minimum of seven characters. The alert can be deactivated at any time.
- The Applicant is responsible for the choice, quality and protection of the confidentiality of the password and the Username chosen during registration, as well as for any activity generated by the Applicant’s password and username. Alerts will be sent to the email address entered by the Applicant. The Applicant must abstain from entering a professional email address as a Username.
- The Applicant agrees to immediately notify Cabinet SR Conseils of any unauthorised use of the Applicant’s password or Username and any other breach of security. Cabinet SR Conseils cannot be held liable for any fraudulent use of the Applicant’s Username or password.
- Cabinet SR Conseils does not retain Applicant data. It does not retain the Applicant’s Username or password. The Applicant is required to remember his/her Username and password. Cabinet SR Conseils does not provide an automatic data recovery system. In case of data loss, the Applicant must recreate an alert with a new Username and password.
- The Sites may include content, applications and services from, or links to external websites or resources (hereafter "external content"). All external content is the responsibility of the external provider and provided by them subject to their own terms. Cabinet SR Conseils has no control over and does not endorse the content. Cabinet SR Conseils is not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of such external content, or for any potential losses that may be incurred on account of this external content. Any dispute relating to external content accessible via the Sites must be taken up with the external provider directly.
- The Sites may contain links and references to third party sites. Cabinet SR Conseils does not influence or control the content and information contained on these external sites. A link or reference must not be taken to mean that Cabinet SR Conseils approves the content that is on the third party site. Cabinet SR Conseils assumes no responsibility with respect to the loss of data or damage caused by the information on the sites or in connection with job offers on these sites, or for any kind of damage that may occur in using such sites.
- If the Applicant wishes to link to the Sites, the Applicant expressly agrees to the following: (i) not to create an association between the Sites and a third party; (ii) ensure that the link does not imply, implicitly or explicitly, that Cabinet SR Conseils, supports the activity of any other web site, company or entity, and (iii) that Cabinet SR Conseils and/or its activities are not represented in a false, misleading, defamatory, insulting or any other manner that could damage the reputation of Cabinet SR Conseils or take advantage of it.
- A link to the Sites does not allow the Applicant to use any content, name, logo, any image or registered trademark of Cabinet SR Conseils or third parties without prior authorisation, or specific and written permission from Cabinet SR Conseils. Cabinet SR Conseils reserves the right to request that the Applicant removes any link to the Site, without having to justify its reasons.
- Virus / Robots
- Cabinet SR Conseils provides no warranty of any kind in connection with the sites, their content and the documents or projects on the sites, the pages or documents to which the sites are redirected and does not guarantee that the Sites do not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes, programmes or macros that are harmful, malicious or unwanted. No responsibility is assumed by Cabinet SR Conseils in relation to the possible harmful effects caused by such programmes or code. The Applicant is responsible for taking protective measures against such violations, including by installing suitable filters.
- Any extraction, automatic or manual, of data contained on other sites for SEO purposes is prohibited. The use of robots, algorithms, crawlers or spiders for extraction of data is prohibited and will lead to immediate sanctions.
- By using the Sites, the Applicant is under no obligation to provide Cabinet SR Conseils with any personal data outside of a valid email address. Cabinet SR Conseils undertakes not to make use of personal data other than to fulfil its mission of redirecting Applicants to specific jobs. Unless otherwise stated herein, Cabinet SR Conseils recognises the confidentiality of information provided by the Applicant when registering for one of the services provided and agrees not to disclose such information to third parties. The email address linked to the Username will only be used to notify the Applicant of an alert.
- The Federal Act on Data Protection of 19 June 1992 is applicable in all cases.
- Cabinet SR Conseils reserves the right, under its sole discretion and at any time, to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Applicant agrees that any termination of the Applicant’s access to the Sites under any provision of these General Conditions of Use may be in force without prior notice. The Applicant agrees that Cabinet SR Conseils will not be liable to the Applicant or anyone else for changes, suspensions or terminations of the Sites or service or for any loss of content or data relating thereto. All or part of the content available on the Sites may be out-of-date at any time and Cabinet SR Conseils is under no obligation to keep these sites updated.
- Liability clause
- The Applicant accesses the Sites and uses them at the Applicant’s own risk. The Sites and their content are supplied on an ‘as is’ basis and according to their availability. Cabinet SR Conseils expressly disclaims, and the Applicant waives, any guarantees of any nature, express or implicit, including, among others, any implicit guarantee of fitness to fulfill a particular objective.
- Cabinet SR Conseils does not guarantee or make any statement that (i) the Sites and their content will meet the Applicant’s requirements, (ii) the Sites will be uninterrupted, punctual, secure or error free, and (iii) any content error will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Sites is at the Applicant’s discretion and at the Applicant’s own risk and the Applicant is solely responsible for any damage caused to their computer system or loss of data which might result from the downloading of such documents.
- Limitation of Liability
- Within the limits of the law, Cabinet SR Conseils is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, derivative, or any exemplary damages, including, among others, damages, financial or non-financial, for loss of profit, loss of data or other intangible losses (even if Cabinet SR Conseils has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from: (i) the use of the Sites or inability to use them, (ii) any goods, data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions through Sites or from Sites (iii) unauthorised access to the Applicant’s data transmissions or their alteration, ( iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Sites, (vi) any solicitation by a Recruiter or other action of a Recruiter, (v) any other questions related to the Sites.
- General Information
- These General Conditions of Use constitute the entirety of the agreement between the Applicant and Cabinet SR Conseils with regard to their purpose. They replace and nullify all previous agreements, arrangements and commitments of any nature between the Applicant and Cabinet SR Conseils, whether verbal or written, regarding this purpose.
- The fact that Cabinet SR Conseils does not exercise or does not enforce any right or provision of the General Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or the relevant provisions.
- If any provision of the General Conditions of Use is judged null and void, the parties nevertheless agree that their intentions, as set out by the provisions, shall be executed insofar as possible and that the other provisions of the General Conditions of Use will remain in full force and effect. The sole purpose of the section titles in the General Conditions of Use is to facilitate their consultation and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Cabinet SR Conseils may assign or transfer any right or obligation, or sub-contract the execution of any of these obligations under these General Conditions of Use to any third party at any moment, without the Applicant’s consent (this consent being given by these General Conditions of Use).
- The original version of this document is French (Switzerland). In case of conflict between a translated version of this Agreement and the French version, the latter shall prevail.
- The Applicant may contact Cabinet SR Conseils through the contact information on the Contact page of the Sites.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- The General Conditions of Use and the relationship between the Applicant and Cabinet SR Conseils will be governed by Swiss law, excluding the private international law rules. Any dispute in relation to the General Conditions of Use must be settled before the courts of Vevey (Switzerland).
Montreux, 1st October 2015.
© Cabinet SR Conseils SA, 2015.
Reproduction without prior written permission is prohibited. All rights remain reserved.